At Lilly, we view our corporate MBA talent as future leaders. Our MBAs are from leading business schools and universities and have the experience and character that it takes to be a great leader. We are looking for MBAs throughout the world within our marketing, finance and human resources functions. Regardless of your position, you will:
- Represent the Lilly brand
- Model our values
- Take action and accountability
- Work in a team
- Lead and engage others as you deliver business results
We offer ongoing development resources, coaching and mentoring, as well as the opportunity to work on cross-functional teams and assignments. We also help you develop your leadership potential by participating in our global Lilly Leadership Development Program (LLDP), which is a structured corporate initiative designed to engage, develop and motivate talented individuals who join Lilly.
Our dedication to career growth has been recognized by several esteemed publications in the business arena. In 2011, Fortune Magazine named Lilly as a “Global Top Company for Leaders.” Forbes.com recognized Lilly as one of the “Most Generous US Companies,” and Working Mother Magazine named us as one of “100 Best Companies for Working Mothers.”
Learn more about our Global MBA opportunities in:
Are you interested in being part of an innovative heritage and a dynamic global community?
Our MBA Internships are a great way for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you. Throughout the 10-week “best-in-class” internship, you'll gain a hands-on knowledge of Lilly and the pharmaceutical industry.
Our MBA Internship allows you to:
- Work on challenging, global projects that add real value to the business
- Meet with senior management to gain valuable coaching and career advice
- Grow your functional and leadership skills
- Learn about the pharmaceutical industry within the global marketplace
- Experience a values-based culture where leadership development is a priority
- Enjoy social and team-building activities with other interns from around the world
Come visit us on campus or at a diversity event to learn more.