Diversity is at the core of who we are. We strongly believe that the interests of our company are best served by a team that reflects the diversity represented in our communities.
Lilly’s record as a diverse employer consistently earns praise from outside organizations in the United States:
- DiversityInc’s ‘Top 50’ List in 2012
- 100 percent score on the Human Rights Campaign index in 2010
- Ranked 13th in the nation in 2010 by Careers & the disABLED magazine
- Recipient of the 2010 “President’s Award” from National Hispanic Council on Aging
- Named a top company for executive women by National Association of Female Executives from 2009-2012
- Listed as one of the “10 Best Companies for Blacks in Technology” from 2006-2010 by Black Data Processing Associates
Lilly offers 10 employee-led resource groups that connect people from diverse backgrounds. About 10,000 employees are members of these organizations:
Learn more about diversity at Lilly.