Lilly is committed to helping you get the medicine you need. We understand that some people taking Lilly medicines may be experiencing loss of employment, reduced compensation and interruption of insurance coverage due to COVID-19. If you are having trouble paying for a prescription for your Lilly medicine, learn more below about solutions that may work for you. Please call us. We want to help.
- Call the Lilly Diabetes Solution Center at 1-833-808-1234, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. (Eastern time) in the U.S., or find more information about the Lilly Diabetes Solution Center here.
- Call the Lilly Oncology Support Center at 1-866-472-8663, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. (Eastern time) in the U.S., or find more information about the Lilly Oncology Support Center here.
- If you take Forteo®, call Forteo Connect™ at 1-866-4-FORTEO (1-866-436-7836), Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. (Eastern time) in the U.S. or find more information about Forteo Connect here.
- If you take Taltz®, call Taltz Together™ at 1-844-TALTZ-NOW (1-844-825-8966), Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. (Eastern time) in the U.S., or find more information about Taltz Together here.
If you Take Olumiant®, call Olumiant Together™ at 1-844-OLUMIANT (1-844-658-6426), Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. (Eastern time) in the U.S., or find more information about Olumiant Together here.
- If you take Emgality™, call The Emgality Answers Center at 1-833-EMGALITY (1-833-364-2548), Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. (Eastern time) in the U.S., or find more information about The Emgality Answers Center here.
If you take Reyvow™, call a Reyvow Support Specialist at 1-833-REYVOW1 (1-833-739-8691), Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. (Eastern time) in the U.S., or find more information about Reyvow Support here.
- If you have insurance but have new affordability questions, call The Lilly Answers Center at 1-800-Lilly-Rx (1-800-545-5979), Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. (Eastern time), excluding company holidays.
If you take a Lilly medicine and are currently unemployed, or if you have limited income and don't have insurance, you may qualify for free medication through the Lilly Cares Foundation, a separate nonprofit organization that provides donated Lilly medications at no cost to qualifying patients. Visit lillycares.com for more information.
View the full list of Lilly medicines here. Other options if you need to reach Lilly appear below:
- Please find information about specific Lilly products here. If you have questions regarding Lilly products, please call The Lilly Answers Center at 1-800-Lilly-Rx (1-800-545-5979) or send them to us via our Patient and Caregiver Submit a Question electronic form. If you are aware of an adverse experience or issue involving any Lilly medicines or devices, please call us.
- Although this site is intended for people over the age of 18, if you are under age 18 in the United States and have a question for Lilly, please ask your parent or guardian to contact us and provide us permission to speak with you, and we’ll be glad to address your question.
Your parent or guardian may call The Lilly Answers Center at 1-800-Lilly-Rx (1-800-545-5979) or have them send your question to us via our Patient and Caregiver Submit a Question electronic form. If you are aware of an adverse experience or issue involving any Lilly products, please ask your parent or guardian to call us.
- Customer Service and Online Resources
If you are a health care professional in the U.S., please call The Lilly Answers Center at 1-800-LillyRx (1-800-545-5979) or visit LillyMedical.com. That website offers medical information using a self-directed search, as well as options to submit your question or chat online with a Lilly medical professional. For questions about Lilly product samples or visits from a Lilly sales representative, please submit your request electronically: Sales & Samples Request. If you are aware of an adverse experience or issue involving any Lilly medicines or devices, please call us.
Health Care Provider Helpline
If you are a health care provider and believe a Lilly employee engaged in questionable or inappropriate conduct, or if you have questions about our physician payment registry, please visit our helpline website or call us at 1-877-237-8197.
Financial Assistance Information for Cancer Patients
If you are a health care professional in the U.S., the Lilly Oncology Support Center offers resources and individualized support for eligible patients who use Lilly Oncology products. Services include help with benefit verification, prior authorization, paying for medicine and specialty-pharmacy coordination. To learn more, contact the Lilly Oncology Support Center at 866-472-8663 or visit LillyOncologySupportCenter.com.
- If you are a journalist, please visit our media contacts page.
- Positions in the United States
Visit the Lilly Careers website and use our online portal to search and apply for job opportunities.
Positions outside the United States
For career opportunities outside the U.S., please search here.
If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, email Lilly Human Resources for further assistance.
- Connect with us for prospective and existing supplier information.
- Report a Lilly Product Concern
If you have questions or concerns regarding Lilly products, please call The Lilly Answers Center at 1-800-Lilly-Rx (1-800-545-5979). Here's more information.
Report an Ethics Violation/Concern
If you believe that in the course of doing business we have not met regulations, or even fallen short of our own values, please tell us by calling the Lilly Ethics and Compliance Global Hotline at 1-800-815-2481 or via this website.
Please note that if you are reporting from outside of the United States, you will be prompted with instructions for submitting a report consistent with local process.
Find information about Reporting from Countries with Hotline Reporting Restrictions. You may also access our direct dialing instructions.
Wherever you are in the world, you also have the option to send us an email directly.
- Find information about additional U.S. locations below. To visit websites of our global affiliates, click the globe icon at the top of this website.
Eli Lilly and Company
450 Kendall Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
Search for jobs in Cambridge.
Lilly Global Headquarters
Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly Corporate Center
Indianapolis, IN 46285
1500 South Harding Street
Indianapolis, IN 46221
Lilly Technology Center
1200 W. Morris Street
Indianapolis, IN 46221
Search for jobs in Indianapolis.
New Jersey and New York
Lilly NJ-NY Branchburg Manufacturing Site
33 ImClone Drive
Branchburg, NJ 08876
Lilly NJ-NY Research Center
Alexandria Center for Life Science
450 East 29th Street
New York, NY 10016
Search for jobs in New Jersey and New York.
Lilly Puerto Rico
235 Federico Costa Street
Parque Las Américas I, Suite 401
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00918
Lilly del Caribe, Inc.
400 Calle Fabril
Carolina, Puerto Rico 00987
Search for jobs in Puerto Rico.
San Diego, CA
Lilly Biotechnology Center San Diego
10290 Campus Point Drive
San Diego, CA 92121
Search for jobs in San Diego.
Eli Lilly and Company
555 Twelfth Street NW
Suite 650 South
Washington, DC 20004
Search for jobs in Washington, DC.