Lilly is dedicated to the discovery and development of medicines that help people live longer, healthier lives. The pharmaceutical industry is complex and it can be a mystery to many, but it shouldn’t be.
Frequently asked questions include:
- Do prescription medicines account for most of the health care spending?
- How do people who can't afford their medicines get them?
- What are the risks of purchasing medicines from other countries?
- Doesn’t the government develop most new medicines?
- Why are there so many direct-to-consumer ads for prescription medicines?
For answers to questions like these and more, please read
"Value of Medicine: Improving Health…Improving Life."