How to Report Adverse Events

Physicians, other health care providers and patients are encouraged to voluntarily report adverse events involving drugs or medical devices. To make a report you can:

  • Report according to local country requirements
  • In the U.S., contact Reporting Serious Problems to FDA online or call 1.800.FDA.1088
  • For Lilly U.S. marketed products, you may also call 1.800.LillyRx