Lilly Supplier eConnect Portal
Effective January 2018, the Lilly Supplier eConnect Portal (eConnect) will be available to Lilly Suppliers to (a) submit Supplier Electronic Invoices and (b) Self-Serve Inquiries related to invoice, purchase order, and payment status.
eConnect will be hosted by Direct Commerce, a leader in the e-invoicing market eConnect is a secure, easy-to-use online platform that will ensure Eli Lilly Invoice & tax standards.
The eConnect Inquiry functionality will be available to all Suppliers effective January 2018, while the electronic invoicing capabilities will be turned on in a phased approach country by country throughout 2018 & 2019.
Effective January 2018 eConnect Electronic Invoice capabilities will be available to the below list of countries. This list will be updated as each subsequent phase is deployed throughout 2018 & 2019.
|United States||Eli Lilly and Company|
|United States||Lilly USA, LLC|
|United States||Elanco U.S. Inc.|
|United States||Lohmann Animal Health International|
|Puerto Rico||Lilly del Caribe|
|Ireland||Eli Lilly Kinsale Ltd.|
|Ireland||Eli Lilly S.A. - European SSC Irish Branch|
|United Kingdom||Eli Lilly and Company Limited|
|United Kingdom||Eli Lilly and Company Limited, Speke Operations|
|Denmark||Eli Lilly Denmark AS|
|Sweden||Eli Lilly Sweden AB|
|Norway||Eli Lilly Norge AS|
|Canada||Eli Lilly Canada Inc.|
|Canada||Elanco Canada Limited|
Eli Lilly Suppliers can take advantage of the following
Benefits of eConnect
- Transaction free processing - No fess charged to the supplier for using eConnect.
- Eliminate postage costs and lost invoices Access to an easy-to-use, secure web portal for submitting PO invoices
- Flip purchase orders into accurate, tax-compliant invoices Request early payment in exchange for a discountBegin payment terms upon submission of a valid eInvoice
- Review real-time status of invoices (submitted, pending approval, approved, paid)
- View Lilly purchase orders online
- Find payment information quickly
- Submitt email queries to our P2P Answer Center
What to expect:
When your new supplier account is set-up in Lilly Supplier eConnect, the supplier Accounts Receivable contact will receive a message from Direct Commerce Support. This message will include a Quick Start Guide and a user login and temporary password.
Please see following link to Lilly Supplier eConnect Portal
If you are an existing vendor who has not used eConnect in the past, you may self-register using Lilly Supplier eConnect Portal Enrollment