Onboarding and Fieldglass
Suppliers and partners with employees needing unescorted access to a Lilly facility or access to Lilly IT systems must on-board those workers in Fieldglass, our chosen technology for managing our non-Lilly workforce (temporary contractors, outsourced workers and collaborators).
All workers who need unescorted access to Lilly facilities in the U.S. must complete the following requirements prior to on-boarding:
Background Check and Drug Screen
Use the Lilly background check or drug screening process; or, your company's process, provided it meets Lilly standards (refer to Reference Library in Fieldglass).
Risk Assessment and Safety Orientation
- Complete a risk assessment with Lilly Safety Management Group.
- At a minimum, contractors must attend the Contractor Risk Level 1 Contractor Orientation:
Days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Time: 7:30AM – 8:15AM
Location: LTC-S, Building 300, 1401 S. Harding St., Indianapolis, IN 46221
Additional information may be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
- Complete a one-time registration.
- Once you have an agreement with Lilly in place, you will receive an email invitation.
- Access the New Supplier Registration Job Aids below to complete the registration process. Note: These job aids are password protected; the password is provided in the email. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing the supplier registration process, you will receive instructions by email for your Fieldglass account set-up. Access Managing Workforce Job Aid in Fieldglass for details on providing lifecycle administration for your outsourced workers and collaborators.
Fieldglass application support: email@example.com
- A former Lilly employee working with Lilly as a temporary contractor, outsourced worker or collaborator poses certain risks to Lilly which must be monitored and managed. Lilly discourages on-boarding of Lilly retirees as non-Lilly workers due to benefit plan and administrative considerations under the Lilly Retirement Plan.
- On-boarding a former Lilly employee or Lilly retiree will extend total process time beyond 7 to 10 days. If you have no other alternatives than to use former Lilly employees or Lilly retirees, please contact your Lilly sponsor so they can initiate the Lilly evaluation process.
|Access Fieldglass: Log-in or Register|