- Bamlanivimab emerged from collaboration between Lilly and Vancouver-based AbCellera INDIANAPOLIS , Nov. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Health Canada today granted authorization under the Interim Order Respecting the Importation, Sale and Advertising of Drugs for Use in Relation to COVID-19 for the use
- ACTT-2 data serve as basis for EUA, the second COVID-19 authorization for a Lilly treatment - Authorization enables use of baricitinib in combination with remdesivir in hospitalized patients needing oxygen INDIANAPOLIS , Nov. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) and
BURGDORF, Switzerland and INDIANAPOLIS , Nov. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) and Ypsomed (SWX: YPSN) announced today a non-exclusive, global agreement to advance an automated insulin delivery system as part of Lilly 's connected diabetes solutions.
- In new results published in The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology, Jardiance reduced the risk of total (first plus recurrent) cardiovascular events including 3P-MACE, hospitalization for heart failure and all-cause hospitalization versus placebo in adults with type 2 diabetes and established
- Bamlanivimab is authorized for treatment of recently diagnosed, mild to moderate COVID-19 in high-risk patients - U.S. government will allocate 300,000 doses of bamlanivimab to high-risk patients, with no out-of-pocket costs for the medication INDIANAPOLIS , Nov.
INDIANAPOLIS , Nov. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Loxo Oncology at Lilly , a research and development group of Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY), today announced that study investigators will present data from the LOXO-305 development program at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting to
Latest long-term safety and efficacy data on Olumiant reinforce the medicine's potential to help people living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) INDIANAPOLIS , Nov. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) and Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) announced today positive data for Olumiant ®
- Latest baricitinib data highlight long-term efficacy and safety results from BREEZE-AD3 trial - Baricitinib was recently approved by the European Commission, representing the first global approval for the medicine in atopic dermatitis INDIANAPOLIS , Oct.
- Data support baricitinib's ongoing Phase 3 program and potential to be the first approved medicine for people living with alopecia areata (AA) INDIANAPOLIS , Oct. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) and Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) announced today new data for baricitinib
- Long-term and post-hoc analysis data show continued efficacy of Taltz in treating challenging body areas, including scalp, nails, palms and soles - INDIANAPOLIS , Oct. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) announced today it will share new Taltz ® (ixekizumab) data from